- Better Benefits and Wages
- Better Working Conditions
- Health Insurance and Retirement Benefits
- Employment Opportunities
- Market Share in our Jurisdiction
- Apprenticeship and Training
Sound familiar? Local 4 has been successful in organizing employers that provide good wages and benefits for employees under collective bargaining agreements. The real goal is to build a stronger Local to better enable employees to negotiate good contracts and increase their standard of living and quality of life. Organizing is a task of endless hours and no material reward, but that is not what it is about. Organizing is simply defined as survival of what we know to be true and defining who we will be in the future. Have a voice and be heard.